Product Design Workshops
Want to create an attractive mobile app, effective online store or other successful digital project, but you don't know how to go about it? Need a detailed specification? Schedule a product design workshop with our experts!
They trusted us:
Start from the beginning
Our workshops will help you turn your idea into specific actions that will result in creating a product that perfectly does its job. The solutions we come up with will allow you to start working on your product or win an investor by presenting its refined details.
Why is it worth it?
As a result of workshops we will create a comprehensive specification of your planned product along with an IT architecture diagram, cost estimate and the work schedule. This will allow you to avoid the risk of incuring unexpected costs, missing deadlines or generating a technical debt.
...is to combine your vision with our expertize in business strategy, marketing, IT and UX, to create the shape of your final product. We will determine the scope of work necessary to create both an early version (MVP) and a complete, final product that meets both your business expectations and the needs of end users.
Our Product Design Workshops have been created on the basis of many years of experience in working with our Clients. They are the most effective way to start a project together and guarantee its implementation within the planned budget, schedule and initial assumptions.
We will adapt our workshops plan to the needs and assumptions of your project. The below is an example. Please note that we can conduct the workshops 100% remotely using interactive tools.
Presentation of the teams, discussing workshops plan and their purpose
Joint filling of the Product Canvas - identification of requirements, gathering ideas, creating a product vision
Part 1: The End User Perspective
Part 2: The Stakeholder Perspective
Defining the scope of the MVP, i.e. an early version of the product, which will allow for a preliminary assessment of its functionality
Planning the next steps
Examples of our work
Based on the knowledge developed during the workshops, we create the highest quality products for our Clients.
- We've been working with e-com.house on all things e-commerce since may 2018. Apart from being 100 percent professional and reliable, they are also really nice people 🙂 Their expertise allows us to make decisions quicker while helping us to avoid mistakes that are easy to make when you're getting started with your own e-commerce business. e-com.house also acts as our technological partner as their team supports and adjusts our entire IT infrastructure to the demands of our quickly developing online store.
On the agreed date after the workshops, we will provide you with:
- Functional specification for version 1.0,
- IT architecture diagram,
- Estimated budget,
- The work schedule.
In addition, we will give you the materials created during the workshops:
- User Story Map,
- Product Canvas.
Additional benefits of the workshop:
- Creating a consistent vision and a sense of common goal in the team.
- Getting to know both teams and learning how e-com.house works.
- A fresh look of external experts on your project and the needs of your business.
With the above materials, you can start the UX/UI design and coding of your product. However, to further minimize the risk of underestimated costs and to be sure how your final product will look and work, purchase our UX/UI package. We will prepare a complete screenflow of your product with UX & UI mock-ups.
Let's get started straight away!
Contact us to discuss and schedule your workshops, or book a free 60‑minute consultation.
Strategy & Business Development Lead