PWA-based online stores
Do you want your online store to work like a regular website while being as smooth as a native application?
They trusted us:
What is a Progressive Web Application (PWA)?
Progressive Web App (PWA) is a website that works and feels like a native mobile application. To be able to use it you only need an Internet browser but you can add a shortcut to it on your smartphone home screen or on your computer desktop, and use it as a full-screen application. PWA's smooth operation has a positive impact on eStores conversion rates, compared to standard online stores.
Your own PWA-based online store
We build dedicated PWA stores using any technology – either from scratch or using the online store you already have. If you’re pressed for time, we can build your branded online store using Vue Storefront with Magento 2 or any other CMS for e-commerce.
Our team of experts will choose the best technology for your business!
Why choose PWA?
A PWA store combines the advantages of websites and applications – it works great on all devices, it improves your overall SEO, and it’s user-friendly, positively affecting your customer experience.
Examples of our work
We advise on, we design and implement online stores for businesses representing various sectors and business types (B2B and B2C).
- We've been working with e-com.house on all things e-commerce since may 2018. Apart from being 100 percent professional and reliable, they are also really nice people 🙂 Their expertise allows us to make decisions quicker while helping us to avoid mistakes that are easy to make when you're getting started with your own e-commerce business. e-com.house also acts as our technological partner as their team supports and adjusts our entire IT infrastructure to the demands of our quickly developing online store.
What will you gain by choosing a PWA-based store?
- Fast website loading and excellent user experience – your customers will get that native application feeling.
- Partially offline availability – customers with no Internet connection will be able to view recently loaded content.
- Lower operating costs – instead of maintaining both a traditional online store and an application, you only keep an online store.
- Easy access to the store for your customers - they will be able to add a shortcut to their home screens or desktops.
- Responsiveness, that is a correct display of the store on any device and at any resolution.
- Ease of update of your product-related content and your online store itself.
Let's get started straight away!
Contact us for a free quote of your project or book a free 60-minute consultation.
Strategy & Business Development Lead
Is creating a PWA-based store significantly more expensive than building a regular online store?
No. Building a PWA-based store is only slightly more expensive than building a traditional online store, but it allows for a user experience comparable to using a native application without the actual cost of creating one. However, if you have doubts whether a PWA store is for you, get started with a standard eStore –
I already have an online store. Can you build my PWA app based on it?
Yes, we can build your PWA store using any open-source based store or dedicated store, as long as it provides an appropriate API. To check if yours is such a store, please contact us.
How is a PWA app different from a standard mobile app?
Creating a PWA application is much cheaper than building a native application from scratch. Also, a PWA-based store can be easily and quickly updated, and it does not need a separate version for iOS and Android. As a result, a PWA store doesn't need to be downloaded and installed - all you have to do is access it via your web browser. However, a PWA store offers less features than a native application, e.g. it doesn't allow you to define gestures to operate the application.
Can a PWA app be SEO-optimized?
Yes, a PWA application positions itself on search engines. This is an additional benefit for your e-commerce that a mobile applications don't offer.
Does e-com.house offer the post-implementation support of the online store?
Absolutely! We're more than happy to manage your online store, change its look, develop its features, introduce new products and manage your special offers.
Top Leader on:
Official Partner of: