Do you want your online store to work like a regular website while being as smooth as a native application?
They trusted us:
What is a Progressive Web Application (PWA)?
Your own PWA-based online store
Our team of experts will choose the best technology for your business!
Why choose PWA?
Examples of our work
We advise on, we design and implement online stores for businesses representing various sectors and business types (B2B and B2C).
- modern e-commerce platform with PWA, microservices and Magento 2
- UX/UI design tailored to the nature of the brand and current trends
- integrations with ERP and OMS systems and drag-and-drop CMS
What will you gain by choosing a PWA-based store?
- Fast website loading and excellent user experience – your customers will get that native application feeling.
- Partially offline availability – customers with no Internet connection will be able to view recently loaded content.
- Lower operating costs – instead of maintaining both a traditional online store and an application, you only keep an online store.
- Easy access to the store for your customers - they will be able to add a shortcut to their home screens or desktops.
- Responsiveness, that is a correct display of the store on any device and at any resolution.
- Ease of update of your product-related content and your online store itself.
Let's get started straight away!
Contact us for a free quote of your project or book a free 60-minute consultation.
Strategy & Business Development Lead
Is creating a PWA-based store significantly more expensive than building a regular online store?
No. Building a PWA-based store is only slightly more expensive than building a traditional online store, but it allows for a user experience comparable to using a native application without the actual cost of creating one. However, if you have doubts whether a PWA store is for you, get started with a standard eStore.
I already have an online store. Can you build my PWA app based on it?
Yes, we can build your PWA store using any open-source based store or dedicated store, as long as it provides an appropriate API. To check if yours is such a store, please contact us.
How is a PWA app different from a standard mobile app?
Creating a PWA application is much cheaper than building a native application from scratch. Also, a PWA-based store can be easily and quickly updated, and it does not need a separate version for iOS and Android. As a result, a PWA store doesn't need to be downloaded and installed - all you have to do is access it via your web browser. However, a PWA store offers less features than a native application, e.g. it doesn't allow you to define gestures to operate the application.
Can a PWA app be SEO-optimized?
Yes, a PWA application positions itself on search engines. This is an additional benefit for your e-commerce that mobile applications don't offer.
Does e-com.house offer the post-implementation support of the online store?
Absolutely! We're more than happy to develop and maintain your PWA store, e.g. develop new features.